Venue & Accommodation
The AAAH Conference will be located in the heart of Sydney at the Aerial UTS Function Centre offering a modern space with sweeping terraces overlooking the Anzac Bridge and Darling Harbour precincts.
Aerial UTS Function Centre Sydney
235 Jones Street, Level 7, Building 10
Ultimo NSW 2007
T: +61 2 9514 1633
The Aerial UTS Function Centre is within close proximity of Central Station, light rail and bus routes. For those choosing to drive, secure on-site parking is offered as well as both paid and un-paid street parking.
A special conference rate has been secured for delegates attending the AAAH 2017 Conference at the Rendezvous Hotel Sydney Central. Accommodation can be booked during the registration process, up until 30 days prior to the conference, subject to availability.
Rendezvous Hotel Sydney Central
Ross Street George St, Sydney NSW 2000
T: +61 2 9212 2544
This is a vibrant hotel conveniently located adjacent to Railway Square in the heart of Sydney, Rendezvous Hotel Sydney Central combines clean lines, contemporary style and a personal feel to offer you a warm welcome.
This hotel is a 6-minute walk from the Conference venue and costs $220.00 per night (room only).
- Rooms are booked on an availability basis
- Only bookings through the AAAH 2017 Conference Secretariat will obtain these rates
- Room rates stated are per room per night (room only, no breakfast) and include GST
- You are required to pre-pay all your accommodation costs in advance
- Incidentals must be settled directly with the hotel on your departure
- Any alterations and cancellations to accommodation bookings must be made in writing to the AAAH 2017 Conference Secretariat
- Any room nights cancelled within 30 days of arrival will incur a 100% cancellation fee
The Great Southern Hotel
717 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
T: +61 2 9289 4400
The Great Southern Hotel is a heritage-listed hotel located in the heart of Sydney’s vibrant entertainment district. Offering 167 guest rooms, a restaurant, public bar and meeting facilities for up to 110 delegates, the hotel is within walking distance of the Sydney CBD, Central Station, Chinatown, Darling Harbour and Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centres.
This hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Conference venue and room rates start from $125.00 per night per person.
If you would like to book, please contact the hotel directly.
Sydney Central YHA
11 Rawson Pl, Sydney NSW 2000
T: +61 2 9218 9000
This heritage-listed Sydney backpackers hostel is opposite Sydney’s Central Station, in the hub of the backpacker precinct, and offers backpackers accommodation at its finest quality.
This hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Conference venue and room rates start from $36.00 per night per person.
If you would like to book, please contact the hostel directly.