Individuals and organisations can become members of AAAH Ltd. Our members come from diverse backgrounds and all States and Territories.
Individual membership benefits include:
- becoming part of a national network of professionals and young people who are, or who work with, and for, adolescents and young adults;
- giving a louder, stronger voice to the health and wellbeing needs of young people;
- giving you professional and personal opportunities to contribute to policies, research and education that AAAH creates or collaborates on;
- access to news and information shared by members through the members’ only section of the website;
- regular e-bulletins and other electronic communications from the Association;
- discounted fees for the national AAAH conference (7-9 November 2018);
- the right to vote in the Association.
Organisational Members shall be body corporates undertaking activities or programs primarily related to the health or health care of young people.
The benefits of organisational membership include all the benefits of Individual membership as well as:
- demonstrating your organisation’s support for the Vision and Objectives of AAAH Ltd;
- discounted fees for the national AAAH conference for TWO (Small organisational membership), FOUR (Medium organisational membership) or SIX (Large organisational membership) nominated staff/members of your organisation.
Membership Subscriptions 2017-18
Membership subscriptions run from July to June (financial year). To become a member you must support the Objectives of AAAH Ltd and have a demonstrated interest in the health and wellbeing of young people.
- $110/year for employed individuals (25 years and over)
- $55/year for young people (< 25 years), full time students and unemployed individuals
Organisational membership is split into three tiers:
- Tier 1: Small organisational membership (under 10 FTEs): $250/year
- Tier 2: Medium organisational membership (between 10 and 30 FTEs): $400/year
- Tier 3: Large organisational membership (over 30 FTEs): $550/year
Renew your membership for 2017-18
To renew online, please click on the link below:
ALL FEES ARE INCLUSIVE OF GST.